Worried about intimate waxing? Here are some tips to help overcome any fears…
1) Knowledge – Meet the therapist & take a look at the wax and room. You’ll feel more comfortable when you’ve asked questions and know a little more about what to expect.
2) Also ask friends about their experience and get any tips. Girls like sharing experiences!
3) Are you worried about exposing ‘that’ area?! – don’t worry. As therapists we are NOT looking or assessing your parts! We are professional and are here to provide a service and do this treatment many times over a day.
4) Is it pain you are worried about? Our Lycon hot wax is one of the least painful products on the market. The wax is flexible due to its soothing essential oils so is easier & quicker to remove and we find the best distraction tactic – is talking!
5) If you’re really worried about pain – Some clients have been known to take pain relief or have a stiff drink prior to their wax – if anything, this would relax you!
6) Have a smaller area waxed first – ie, have an underarm or standard bikini wax? That way you’ll be familiar with the sensation and procedure before attempting the full monty
7) Visualise the end product – think how you will undress in the changing room or jump into the pool with the confidence there will not be a hair is in sight!
8) Remember this is just a moment in time – in fact just 30 minutes every 5 weeks to achieve a smooth and hair free finish!
9) Think PAST your first visit. If you book in every 5 weeks the hair removal gets easier and quicker each time
10) Reward yourself afterwards with a treat – maybe new pair of knickers